Billing department hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The best way to stay ahead of the game financially at Goucher is to be aware of all the costs you will need to cover while you are here. To make that as easy as possible for you, we have compiled all of the information you will need to know about fees and expenses. See Important Links below.
Fall 2018 Ebilling - July 8, 2018
Fall 2018 payment due - August 3, 2018
Spring 2019 Ebilling - December 8, 2018
Spring 2019 payment due - January 4, 2019
*** New for Fall 2018: Continuing students are not required to pay an enrollment or housing deposit to register for fall classes and/or select a room.
The President's Letter regarding 2018 - 2019 Tuition and Fees has been mailed to parents.
Students: Review your Student Account via myGoucher to confirm that your account is clear of any holds prior to Fall 2018 class registration/room draw.
Gopher Bucks for Books
You can use Gopher Bucks to buy textbooks and other materials from the virtual bookstore at MBS Direct – owned by Barnes and Noble. New this Fall, your Gopher Bucks will be available for purchases in realtime.
2017 1098T Statements can be printed from this website beginning 1/31/18. Click on Form "1098-T: Tuition Statement" link to the right.
Perkins & Institutional loan information
The college’s Perkins and Institutional Loan servicer has changed from ACS to Heartland ECSI effective November 1, 2017. All students in repayment have been contacted by Heartland ECSI via a mailed letter. If you have questions and/or need to contact this new servicer, please call 888-549-3274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can visit ECSI’s website at https://heartland.ecsi.net
Please contact the Billing Office as soon as possible if you need to discuss billing issues (email@example.com) so we can assist you. A Billing Stop on an account can deny the privileges of registering, attending classes, living in the residence halls, obtaining transcripts and diploma. A transcript of a student's record will not be released if any of the student's accounts are in arrears, whether or not the student is currently enrolled.
Goucher College only sends billing statements via email! Students, if you have not granted E-Billing and Webpay access to your parent(s), please go to www.goucher.edu/ebilling, click on "Student Granting Access" and follow the instructions. By granting E-billing access, you are giving the Billing department authorization to discuss your billing account with your parent(s). Furthermore, any other relative and/or third party that you would like to receive the E-billing statements should be set up and authorized through this access. Access is to Student Billing records (not academic records).
We value your feedback! Please complete our brief online Billing Customer Service Survey.
- Parent Login (view E-bill statements/online payments)
- Guest Login (online payments no account details)
- Undergraduate Billing Worksheet
- Fall 2018 Semester details
- E-Billing and Online Payments
- Account Correction Worksheet
- Tuition Full Service payment plan (FSPP) formerly HigherOne
- Meal Plan Changes/Additions Fall 2018 (deadline September 6, 2018)
- Goucher Health Insurance 2017 - 2018
- Goucher Health Insurance Annual Plan details will be available soon.
- 2017/2018 Tuition medical withdrawal insurance (Tuition Refund Insurance)
- 2018/2019 Tuition medical withdrawal insurance details will be available soon.
- Add Gopher bucks to your OneCard
- Purchase books using your Gopher Bucks available soon.
- Student Account Refund Request