Information within these pages is directed towards current residential students who will need to participate in the College's online housing selection process to secure on-campus housing for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Our housing process is done completely online. You can log into your account by using your Goucher username and password here: http://www.goucher.edu/housingdirector. Students will choose a room according to their class standing and the random time that appears on their housing portal.
We changed housing software over the summer. That said, the process is new for every single student on-campus. The Office of Residential Life will be holding Room Draw information sessions for students who have questions about how Room Draw works on the following days in Batza Room in the Athenaeum:
- Thursday March 29 at 11:30am
- Monday April 2 at 10:30am
- Tuesday April 3 at 4:00pm
- Monday April 9 at 8:30pm
- Wednesday April 11 at 10:00am
- Tuesday April 17 at 1:00pm
- Wednesday April 18 at 9:30am
- Thursday April 19 at 11:00am
- Monday April 23 at 2:00pm
- Wednesday April 25 at 1:00pm
It is strongly encouraged that students take advantage of these sessions, especially if they have never used our online housing system.
Eligibility for room draw is no longer contingent on submission of housing and enrollment deposits.
Only students who have met the following requirements may participate in Room Draw:
- You must be registered for a full-time academic load (a minimum of 12 credits) for Fall 2018 to hold a room assignment through the summer.
- Currently are considered a Residential Student
- Free of any holds on their student account
- Have completed the 2018-19 General Housing Application
All students must complete the 2018-2019 General Housing Application even if hoping to draw into a single room. This application is tied to the housing lottery and meal plan options. Filling out the housing application is the only step to become eligible for room draw.
For questions regarding the Housing Application please contact The Office of Residential Life at firstname.lastname@example.org.